Friends you may have heard the term AMP or Accelerated Mobile Pages. Today I am going to give you a brief A.
Basically, AMP is the project designed by Google and Twitter with the aim to make fast mobile pages.
An AMP page is a lightweight version of any existing HTML Page. This project was designed as an open source project.
How AMP Pages Load faster than a normal HTML Page?
- The first reason to faster load time of AMP page is that it is heavily cached because it is hosted by Google itself.
- And the third is limited use of CSS. Many CSS attributes are not allowed in AMP Pages.
How to create AMP Pages?
You can create an AMP version page of your existing HTML Page by using AMP tags. For more details, you can take help from official website www.ampproject.org
The three components of AMP Pages are:
- AMP HTML: This is the stripped version of HTML with some restrictions for better performance.
- AMP JS: This AMP JS library helps in the fast rendering of AMP HTML Page.
- AMP Cache: Google AMP cache can be used to serve cached AMP HTML page.
How to make AMP pages Discoverable:
To make your AMP page discoverable follow these steps
- Add the canonical tag on your AMP page to the original version of the page.
<link rel=”canonical” href=”/example.html”>
2. Add AMP tag on your original page
<link rel=”amphtml” href=”/amp/example.html”>
Reach me through WhatsApp: +91-7838150833