I wrote this blog especially for those who are working full time in any company and run their website(s). I know it becomes tough to manage the website(s) while you’re working full time.
I think I can give practical tips on how to manage blogs with a full-time job, as I am working full time in a company and managing my three websites.
In this blog, I’m writing about what I do to manage my websites? Here are some ways which I do and they can be helpful for you all also:
- I write in the evenings or late night only (this is the reason, sometimes you find my blogs late night around 2:00 to 03:00 am).
- I publish new blogs or tutorials (for IncludeHelp) almost daily.
- I don’t think about my website (all the time) while I am in the office.
- I make quick plans and execute them immediately.
- I follow almost all Google guidelines (I think, I’m not following on this website as I am giving too many backlinks to the original websites from where I take the reference to write short blogs).
- I regularly share my new posts on the Facebook (On this website I have not created a separate Facebook page. This is the page https://www.facebook.com/includehelp.india/ where I share posts of both websites; hey you may like this page.)
- Blogs name should be very simple so that everybody can remember them easily (My website names are IncludeHelp and DUGGU, which can be easily remembered).
- Do not depend on friends all the time (as they may be busy in their lives), you should depend on Google and Social Networking websites (Note that: friends and followers are different, here friends are the person who is working with you and follow your website).
- Allow guest posts so that you can get useful blogs from others.
- In the starting phase of your website, you can buy traffic from trusted traffic sources like Google Adword.
- I don’t have fix time to think about the next blog topic, I usually think and write the title on the mobile, when I am traveling or free.
- When I am free in the office, I think about the next topic (sometimes).
- I write from my heart and knowledge (sometimes, I take reference from other websites but I mention them in my blog).
- I analyze the website traffics daily (to view traffic, I’ve installed Google Analytics on my mobile), where I analyze the most visited pages and also make the list of those pages which has lower visit duration – Then I update the pages having lower average visit time with more quality content.
- I have many programming languages books (for IncludeHelp), I read them before writing a new post.
These things I don’t do:
- I do not write any blog in the company, I give my 100% to my work (I’ve written above, I think about the topics only).
- I do not force my friends to visit, like and share my website.
- I do not trust anybody or anything expects Google. (Yes, Google is my true friend as it is always helpful for me.)
- I do not use any pop up like menu which shows on many websites to subscribe newsletter (frankly, such things irritate me so I don’t force the Readers to like, share and subscribe when Readers find things in the blogs useful they automatically like, share and subscribe the website).
Blogging is my passion, I write for the Readers. Since I want to earn money from blogging and I have started earning, but I never write blogs for just earning money. Here I would say, write for the Readers, so that they can get useful information from your blog.
- Let the happiness bloom in heart #Starbucks - July 24, 2022
- Happy Sunday – A Day to Relax, to be Refreshed, Restored, and Renewed - June 9, 2022
- Wonderful Wednesday at Starbucks (With Cold Brew with Ginger Ale Tonic) - June 3, 2022