Isn’t it challenging to write a blog in such a way that it satisfies everything? The blog written is for the audience hence has to easy and informative. Although to reach the audience, it has to fulfill the search engine needs for maximum outcome. Writing an optimized blog post is assumed to be quite a difficult task. However, it might only take a little practice and a few tips to reach your goal. For instance, even minute things such as heading, structure, and more may be simple. However, play a vital role in the ranking process. So, it is necessary to learn How To Write SEO Ready Content For WordPress Posts.
Write SEO Ready Content For WordPress
Though, you may feel it is conflicting to write SEO based blog and captivating blog. It necessarily does not have to be the case. To have an apt readable blog, you should possess the knowledge as to where to put the words. Still, over-using the prominence of a keyword might prove as a backlash. SEO-Friendly blogs automatically become user-friendly blogs. So, creating an SEO-Friendly blog could not only prove to be a well-written but also reaches the enormous crowd.
Considering all the doubts, questions and confusion surrounding this topic, we have created this article to solve all those problems.
Here, we have some tips concerning to Write SEO Ready Content For WordPress Posts
Do read it and execute these 10 simple tips.
10 Tips For SEO Ready Content For WordPress Posts
- Keyword Research: Before you even start writing the blog. It is necessary to know the right keywords for the topic you are blogging. Keyword research is crucial as it plays an essential role in the ranking of your blog. Also, keywords help you dominate the charts and search engine results.
2. Research your Topic: Even though you are an exceptional writer with immense knowledge. It is fundamental to research the topic to get extra points and fact-checking.
3. After that, think about:
- What to write.
- Why write?
- What is the purpose of doing the article?
- How to not over-do the keyword usage?
- What points to focus?
- What exact information do the readers require?
- How to end the passage?
4. Structure your content: Structuring of the blog is significant. Moreover, constructing where to put the right context can draw the readers attention. Split the blog into different paragraphs and subheadings. As a matter, this would bring the reader to the place they need from the post. Slicing not only proves useful for the reader but also for the writers. For example, breaking the blog into parts could make it easier for writing a huge post. Also, it would help to write when you don’t have time. After structuring, you can concentrate on each part individually.
5. Create Eye-Catching Title: Next step, create the title. Bloggers usually create the title prime to content structuring. However, this should commence after knowing what to write. Additionally, you should have a thoughtful idea of what goes on the blog and where it goes. Due to the reason, it would help create a relevant title that is informative and exact. Even more, writing an attractive title draws attention to the blog. Also, it gives the search engines knowledge of about what the blog is actually.
A good title should have the following characteristics:
- Character length between 55-60
- It includes your target keyword without over-doing
- Describes the content of the blog post
- Interesting enough to make users click the blog when displayed on search engine results
6. Use Headings and Sub-headings: Later, use the appropriate heading size for titles. It is attractive to use the font size of the headings hierarchically. That is to say,
sub subheading (h3)
7. Create Mid-length Paragraphs: Paragraph length should be looked-out for cautiously. A longer length of the para makes it dull and unattractive for the readers. Hence, checking the length of each paragraph and making sure the para isn’t prolonged is essential. Paragraph breaking is needed and breaks at the precise places should take place.
8. Use Links Properly: Links also help optimize your content. There are two types of links
- Internal Links: These links connect when a particular blog written by you is an appropriate extended knowledge provider for the present blog.
- Outbound Links: Links that give connection to an external website or a link for easy access to further data.
9. Write a Strong meta: Furthermore, Optimising the metadata has proved to be necessary for Blogging. Metadata description is a summary that provides a basic outline of the contents of your blog. The word count has to be less than 156 characters. Search engines could acquire an awareness of what the blog speaks. Also, they might display this data for the users to know before they start reading the blog.
10. Use Optimized Images: Lastly, to make a blog look attractive, you have to use images, GIFs, graphs, infographics, statistics, videos, other media. Not only does this give the blog an appeal, but also visual aids are much easier to grasp information. For a search engine to understand the media, it is crucial to use SEO optimized media. ALT texts also play a vital role in understanding the media accurately.
Bonus tip: Uploading content periodically without would give a sense of regularity to the viewers.
To sum up, pay attention to the smaller details of the blog. Indeed, following the tips would prove to be a boon to boost your blogging experience. Execute the given tips for a wider audience and an SEO ready content for WordPress posts. Happy Blogging!
- Google AdSense Guide: How To Use Adsense - May 26, 2020
- How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing - May 25, 2020
- Guide To Create a Sitemap For WordPress Blog - September 25, 2019