Are you confused in differentiating between the Organic & Inorganic Traffic? Let’s discuss it briefly. Before we continue with Organic and Inorganic Traffic, firstly we need to know what the meaning of web traffic is? What are the different ways to drive traffic online? Let’s discuss it one by one.
What is the meaning of web traffic?
Traffic is the number of visitors to a website, and the pages they click on is called website traffic. In another meaning a number of visitors and visits a Website receives. These numbers get added up, giving the website owner an idea of how many people are visiting his or her site. It is a way of measuring the success of a website, as the more traffic it gets, the more popular it is.
You can also monitor your web traffic through various tools. Most of the best tools are free and some are paid. Also, there are so many agencies providing services that monitor and analyze website traffic.
What are the different ways to drive traffic online?
There are 5 simple and easy tips for driving traffic to your site. We hope you find these strategies helpful:
1) Blog Marketing: When you are just starting out, it can be difficult to build an online reputation. A method that you can use to increase your presence is blog marketing.
2) Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads: If you are looking to advertise online, then AdWords is the best place to start. AdWords PPC can work for any type of business. No matter what your budget is, you can display ads on Google and their advertising network. AdWords PPC is an automatic auction. Where you write ads & target relevant keywords. Then a potential customer searches ads & target relevant keywords.
3) Email Marketing: Email marketing is an easy and effective way of continually messaging your potential and existing customers with your latest content, products, news and press release. Strategic thinking with both your email and landing page efforts is what it takes to increase the number of leads drawn to your business. You have to spend more than $200 per month.
4) Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Social media marketing is the process of marketing through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube. As we all know the web is the busiest place today, with millions of websites now available online, competing to catch the visitor’s attention. If you have your own site, then Social media marketing will be the best option for you to attract traffic and attention through social media sites.
5) Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It stands for optimizing your Web page to reach the goal – receiving free, unpaid & organic traffic from search engines. It also plays an important role to attract users on the Website. It is divided into 2 parts:
1) Organic SEO
2) Inorganic SEO
Now let’s discuss the difference between Organic & Inorganic Traffic.
Organic Traffic: Organic traffic is that when a visitor visits your website by clicking on a keyword from a Search Engine i.e. directories, bookmarking or third-party websites. It is considered to be the most valuable traffic not because it is free, but because the visitors who arrive will have a real interest in the website’s subject.Inorganic Traffic: Inorganic traffic is a paid form of SEO which shows the instant results, where you get the traffic on a paid basis. It basically includes the pay per click campaigns i.e.
- Traffic by Social Sites
- Traffic by Paid Ads
- Traffic by Affiliate marketing
Way to find out Organic & Inorganic Traffic of your site on Google Analytics
You can use Google Analytics to monitor your Organic & Inorganic traffic by following in just 4 simple steps:
1) Visit the http://www.google.co.in/analytics/ home page and simply Sign in with your existing email id & password to get started.
2) After Sign into your Google Analytics account. Go to the left-hand side of the navigation bar under ‘All Website Data’.
3) Click ‘Acquisition’, ‘All Traffic’ and then click ‘Channels’ on the left-hand side of the navigation bar as shown in this below image.
4) Finally, you can monitor the Organic & Paid traffic coming from a Google Search Engine page.
That’s all there is to it!
- Let the happiness bloom in heart #Starbucks - July 24, 2022
- Happy Sunday – A Day to Relax, to be Refreshed, Restored, and Renewed - June 9, 2022
- Wonderful Wednesday at Starbucks (With Cold Brew with Ginger Ale Tonic) - June 3, 2022
Thanks for sharing such a useful information
Hey, I just landed to your blog. From sml forum. nice work man..keep it up 🙂
Thank you very much 🙂
If we use hitleap to get traffic online,is this beneficial for me to earn money?
SEO Link building is a process that requires a lot of time fo duggu.org
If you aren’t using SEO software then you will know the amount of work load involved in creating accounts, confirming emails and submitting your contents to thousands of websites in proper time and completely automated.
With THIS SOFTWARE the link submission process will be the easiest task and completely automated, you will be able to build unlimited number of links and increase traffic to your websites which will lead to a higher number of customers and much more sales for you.
With the best user interface ever, you just need to have simple software knowledge and you will easily be able to make your own SEO link building campaigns.
The best SEO software you will ever own, and we can confidently say that there is no other software on the market that can compete with such intelligent and fully automatic features.
The friendly user interface, smart tools and the simplicity of the tasks are making THIS SOFTWARE the best tool on the market.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME ==> [email protected]
hey, the article was very informative and help to understand the topic of website traffic thank you .