Get relaxed your eyes from Computer Eyestrain by 20-20-20 rule for reducing Eyestrain
Posted on 04 JAN 2017 Under Personal Category
This labnol.org article shows how you can give relax your eyes from computer eyestrain.
If you work for long hours in front of computer screen, your eyes get tired and you may have dry eyes sometimes even followed by redness.
The 20-20-20 rule may help you to get relaxed your tired eyes and reduce Computer Eyestrain.
The rule is something like this.
I would recommend (as doctors suggest) try to take a break of 20 seconds after every 20 minutes if you are working for long hours.
If you are working at home on your computer, then you should take a break of 5 minutes after every 30 minutes.
There are many things to do (which you can complete in 5 minutes)...
- Eat some snacks
- Prepare tea of coffee for you
- Go to talk your wife, parents or kids
- Walk from one room to another
- Go to balcony and see what’s happening in the society
- Go to kitchen and drink a glass of fresh water
- Check what’s your child doing?
- And many more things to do...
Do anything, but try to move your eyes focus from your computer screen and don’t check your mobile in these 5 minutes (as mobile’s screen is also a digital).