Remote logout of your Facebook Account from other devices
Posted on 04 JAN 2017 Under Internet Category
You have logged in your Facebook account on any computer and you forgot to logout. Now you want to logout your account from your home (from other computer, on which you are currently logged in). I mean you want remote logout of your Facebook account.
Here are the simple steps by following them you can logout your Facebook account remotely (even you can check where your account logged in).
1) Login your Facebook account on your computer.
2) Go to the “Settings” (by clicking on dropdown menu icon which is placed just right in the “Privacy Shortcuts”).
3) Click on “Security” from left panel.
4) Click on “Where you’re logged in”.
5) Following details will be appeared on the screen.
6) The details show you current login session with other devices details where your Facebook account was logged in with “Last accessed date time”, “Location”, “Device type”.
7) By clicking on “End Activity” you can log out your Facebook account from particular device.